Monday 29 October 2012

Fancy BOWtique - {Fabulous Finds in Etsy World}


Let's Meet the Owner ~ Elena

“ My name is Elena and I love creating flowers and hair accessories inspired by Vintage fashion. Since the early years of my childhood, I have been watching and helping my mother, who was a passionate dressmaker. I started to make dresses and accessories for my dolls and very soon was making my own clothes. "

" I have been inspired to create hair pieces for my darling daughter, when I couldn't find anything pretty for her beautiful hair. Following this, I started to make items for friends and family. This led on to the design of my first collection for girls, which quickly evolved into Occasional pieces. I started receiving orders for Bridesmaids and Flower Girls. In 2012 I designed my first Bridal Collection at www.fancybowtique.co.uk . "

" In my collection you will find a wide range of beautiful handmade hair accessories for babies and girls of all ages for everyday or that special occasion, photography props and Bridal collection. "

From Elena @ Fancy BOWtique

Fabulous Finds

Elegant hairband for a Flower girl baby band hairband photography props - Beatrice

Elegant hairband for a Flower girl baby band hairband photography props - Beatrice


Wedding fascinator- flower girl hair accessories for a bride, bridesmaid, flower girl-Stella
Wedding fascinator- flower girl hair accessories for a bride, bridesmaid, flower girl-Stella

Art Deco 1920 Proms Party Ball Races Vintage Bridesmaid Head Piece Royal Blue Peacock Hair Clip Peacock Feather Fascinator--Loretta
Art Deco 1920 Proms Party Ball Races Vintage Bridesmaid Head Piece Royal Blue Peacock Hair Clip Peacock Feather Fascinator--Loretta

Newborn crown-Baby Photography Props Posing Props newborn photography props
Newborn crown-Baby Photography Props Posing Props newborn photography props

Bridal hair flower, bridal feather hair accessory, vintage wedding hair accessories, bridal  hair piece-Margo
Bridal hair flower, bridal feather hair accessory, vintage wedding hair accessories, bridal hair piece-Margo

Here are 
Many Ways to Connect with Fancy BOWtique:






If you also have an Etsy Store and you want to share your story with us, simply send us an email today and ask for our Media-Kit J

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!

    I'm a new follower, found you through Etsy Shop Owners vs Bloggers team :)

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Laura, What a Lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete