Wednesday 10 October 2012

We are Back :)

We are Back!

We have so many Fabulous Etsy Shops, Stocking Stuffers and Gift Ideas, and we can't wait to show them to you :)

Need Ideas for your Holiday shopping?!  Please Stay Tune ~ You will be amazed !!!


CHIC Bean™ Kissing Booth Lip Scrub ( - VEGAN Chai & Raw Cocoa - )


CHIC Bean™ Kissing Booth Lip Scrub ( - Lemongrass & Mint Splash - )


CHIC Bean™ Kissing Booth Lip Scrub ( - Lemongrass & Mint Splash - )







If you also have a Store/Business and you want to share your story with us, simply send us an email today and ask for our Media-Kit J

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant! I've just found a gorgeous vintage etsy shop, doing a giveaway with me! come check it out?
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed this blog! Glad to see you back in action! =0)
    I thought I was following via GFC before, but I made sure of it today. =0)
    ~Kim
    2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete