Monday 12 March 2012

Ang's Divine Designs - {Fabulous Finds in Etsy World}

Let's Meet the Owner ~ Angie
“I started making earrings several years ago when I found out that my daughter could not wear anything that was not nickel free. Any time metal is in contact with her skin, she'll break out in a rash and itch. At the time she wanted to start wearing jewelry we couldn't really find much she could wear; so I started making earrings for her with nickel free hooks. When I started making jewelry I knew I found my creative outlet! I loved it! I started showing people I worked with what I had made and started getting requests. I have enjoyed it ever since. My goal has always been to create affordable, attractive earrings/jewelry. I try to get the best deals on my materials so I can keep my prices low for you.”

Fabulous Finds


















Here are Many other ways to Connect with Ang's Divine Designs :
Etsy Shop:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngsDivineDesigns





If you also have an Etsy Store and you want to share your story with us, simply send us an email today and ask for our Media-Kit J

No comments:

Post a Comment